Dog Breeding - Is my Dog Pregnant?
Is my dog pregnant? This is a question that many dog owners ask themselves at one stage or another. Knowing if your dog is pregnant is quite tricky but there are a few simple signs that you can look out for. This article should teach you what to look out for to tell if your dog is pregnant.
Is my Dog Pregnant – Dog Pregnancy Test
- Think back and consider if your dog has been spending any time with a male dog recently.
- Your dog might lose her appetite.
- If your dog is less active or spending more time sleeping than usual then she might be pregnant.
- Your dog’s teats might be larger than usual.
- Look for vaginal discharge.
- If you want to be completely sure that your dog is pregnant then you will need to take your dog to a vet.
- If you take your dog to a vet then a blood test, x-ray or ultra sound will be given then you will know for sure if your dog is pregnant.